CTS dampening

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sat Sep 9 03:02:38 GMT 2000

there are no heating issues,
it's just watching the thermostat open and close.
The race pulley is history,  I'll trade good spark for 2-3 HP anytime <g>
Everything is new, and functioning right, the only changes are what I
mentioned
Bruce

I'm not going to say the silly things like:
Make sure the air deflector is on below the radiator
Make sure BOTH speeds of the fan are working
Make sure a hose is not collapsing under pump suction (no 'spring' inside?)
Water wetter actually works (??)
Small race crank pullys (like the one you *may* still have) are buggers in
the heat, and at stop lights and the taco bell drive thru.
Lean condition?
Hot trans cooler up front?
foot-on-the-floor-eye-tis?
Nope - Ain't gonna say it... Dont need to  ;-)
Oops, this ain't the GN list?! sorry, flashbacks.