CTS dampening

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Sat Sep 9 07:14:42 GMT 2000

What? I didn't say anything ;-)

Radiator might be TOO efficient.
you need a 1/4" hole (or another eighth inch hole) in the thermo to let the
hot back into the RAD faster, and not let it cool so much and push that slug
of cold in so fast when the stat opens. The swings may lessen somewhat. I
dunno. Brain spews this stuff out and fingers just keep typing sorry.

The Robertshaw stat suppsedly has a more linear action, as opposed to the GM
open/close stat.

I'm finished , honest. ;-)