HEX TO DECIMAL

Dan Townsend xybertron at cox-internet.com
Sat Sep 9 20:54:47 GMT 2000

I am working on the 165 ecu file for WinBin.  Anyone with any maps it would
help me.  I have almost all the big maps but not many of the little ones.
Right now it is mostly for a 89 F-Body.  I have one someone else made for a
Corvette.

I also have most of the convertions you are looking for if you give some
specifics.

Oh I only have 72 items figured out so far :-)