HEX TO DECIMAL

Peter Gargano peter at techedge.com.au
Sat Sep 9 21:56:07 GMT 2000

Daniel Collins wrote:

> I am trying to decifer the calibration for a $5d program in a 1227165 ecu .

I think that the base solution to your problem is a proper .ECU
file for WinBin. I may have mentioned that I have all the
information (as you probably do too), just not the time to do it
full justice, and I didn't want a half baked solution. Of course,
if you just need say the

  SAMAIN = MAIN SPARK ADV VS. MAP AND RPM

table, or one or two others, then there should be another local
(or two) working on the same task as we speak. I'd have done one
myself sooner but I haven't needed one - yet!

Peter