Beretta PROM use...

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sat Sep 9 23:53:44 GMT 2000

The 730 strategy would be a batch fire, and if each ecm saw 1/2 the ignition
pulses then you could have a dual batch fire system, but all the rpm related
stuff would need work.

Would a simple JK Flip Flop between the ign module, and ecms handle that?

Hmm, I think the Buick Power book told of mating 2 Buick v-6s end to
end.....
120" WB GN? LOL
Bruce

-> A SEFI 148 from a Buick v-6 will only work in a v-6 as far as I know.
-> DIS is again another consideration.
 Hmmm...  various V12s have used *two* Bosch Motronic six-cylinder
systems working independently.
 Two four-cylinder DIS 730s on a V8, hmm... hell, they're cheap enough
now, even if you would have to find room for two of everything.