HEX TO DECIMAL

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sun Sep 10 11:33:22 GMT 2000

Here I been doing without it on the PC cause I though 2000 didn't have it,
Thanks
Bruce

> > > I was wondering is there a formula that converts hex to decimal that I
could
> > > use in a spreadsheet and then decimal back to hex ?

    If you happen to be running Windoze 9x or above, just go to the
    start menu, go to run, then type in calc. Once calculator is up, go
    to view, and select scientific. You can then switch back and forth
    between several choices.

        Hope this helps,
            Ed

--