HEX TO DECIMAL

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Sun Sep 10 23:35:19 GMT 2000

RE: Calc

Grab a copy of anything that was in win31, 95, 98 and copy it to win2000 if
you liked it. (the little standalone windows utility applications  'EXE's
that is). They will work. win-95 left out the 'macro recorder' application
that came with windows 31 and I thought that was silly of them too. soon we
will be asking "what happened to the command prompt?" I think MS is dropping
the shell??