Beretta PROM use...

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sun Sep 10 15:53:25 GMT 2000

Only thing I like is one less airgap,  the specs on that thou can be
terrible in my opinion.
Measured a Optispark setup and was .080" air gap, or some such craziness.
Great for artic temp starts, but kinda useless otherwise.
Ya, is nice for being able to move the package around thou.
I do really like the coil per cylinder set ups thou.
Bruce

 I don't believe the DIS has any inherent advantage over a distributor;
it's just that with these two manifolds, the distributor makes it a real
hassle to do an airbox over the intake.