Beretta PROM use...

Matt S Bower m.s.bower at cummins.com
Mon Sep 11 13:16:08 GMT 2000

I have not specifically done it on GM stuff but for active sensors it
should not be a problem to parallel the signal wire to multiple ecm's.
The only ones to be concerned with are temps were you use the pull up in
the ecm as a voltage divider and paralleling this would reduce the
pullups by the parallel of the pullup resistor.  As long as the sensor
is active voltage out such as TPS you should be able to parallel the
signal and ground and feed multiple ECM's