acceleration stumble

Carl Summers InTech at writeme.com
Tue Sep 12 05:02:35 GMT 2000

I am a little lost.....are you using an AUJP.bin with your 4
cylinder????....sorry if you've already stated.....what computer, what
starting .bin and what engine again??? What distributor????
-Carl

Click on this link below to see the easiest way to handle internet
transactions.

https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=drsagan%40pacbell.net