Pump Shot table for 730

timsiford at hushmail.com timsiford at hushmail.com
Tue Sep 12 14:33:29 GMT 2000

Anyone,

Is there a very detailed explanation of this table anywhere on the internet?
 If there is not a good detailed explanation on the net and IF someone has
the time, would you mind elaborating on this table in detail.

What I have been told is that increasing the values increases the amout
of fuel.  But, -obviously- this is not good enough.  I have played with
values in this table on my MiniRam equipped IROC and have had great success
under hard acceleration.  But, although I have experience modifying this
table, I really don't have a good explanation of exactly how this table
operates.  Anyone?

Tim