Tuning 7747

David Cooley n5xmt at triad.rr.com
Mon Sep 18 21:36:18 GMT 2000

Poor mileage can result from too lean of a fuel curve as well as too
rich...  You are getting alot less fuel than you need, so the throttles are
open a lot more for said condition, but power is way down from what it
could be...

O2's of 750mV to 850mV aren't necessarily safe... I had a 3800 V6 that
below 900mV would buck, surge and detonate even on 93 octane.

David Cooley N5XMT Internet: N5XMT at triad.rr.com
Packet: N5XMT at KQ4LO.#INT.NC.USA.NA T.A.P.R. Member #7068
I am Pentium of Borg... Division is Futile!