Used EPROM burner and eraser

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Tue Sep 19 17:40:25 GMT 2000

> My TPI Vette will be running a healthy cam and heads that'll flow double
> stock with the same runner volume.  I'm figuring out how I'm going to
> burn my EPROM by lurking and toying with tunercat.  I still need a
> burner, but I also still need an engine.  I've also got to figure out how
> I'm going to deliver fuel to this thing.  The stock fuel pump should
> handle the load, but I doubt the stock injectors can keep up.

I wouldn't at all assume something like that.
One of th efirst things that went into the Gn was a brand spnkin new fuel
pump, so I KNEW the pump was up to snuff.  Hate to waste and engine over a
$100 pump.

  Guys with
> aftermarket heads and cams argue about 24s vs. 30s.  I'm afraid 24s won't
> flow enough and I'm afraid 30s won't idle.  The engine builder program
> called for 27.2s.  This engine will also be well balanced and
> blueprinted, and I want the injectors I put in to be very uniform in flow
> rate.

I'd also, then worry about the day to day variances in the ambient O2
content.
Heck, you don't have an engine and your worrin.
Like I suggest get a real cheap set of injectors, and try them if the 30
can't don't work then spend the money on some sood what evers....
Why, is the first answer allows about spending money........
Spending more doesn't make things better.

So, I can throw in SVO 24s or 30s for $210 and hope they flow the
> same, or I can buy a used set of something and have them flow matched if
> I can find a reputable place.  Decisions, decisions

Geesh, only if you want to make them that way.
Bruce