Used EPROM burner and eraser

Dan Townsend xybertron at cox-internet.com
Wed Sep 20 23:04:30 GMT 2000

Personal opinion - I would go with the 30's and just lower the fuel tables /
fuel pressure slightly to mate with the new engine.  You should be ok with
the stock pump as long as you don't try to raise the FP above stock.  The
more pressure the less fuel a fuel pump will deliver.  It's better to start
out running rich and tuning down vs. running lean.  There is a injector
calculator at http://www.supersixmotorsports.com/injector.htm

Check out this site for new parts.
http://web.camaross.com/bb/Forum27/HTML/000222.html

I don't know this person and am not responsible blah blah blah...

Dan