Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 22:11:43 -0400

Rich Vandervoort richvandervoort at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 22 03:29:24 GMT 2000

Your 94 Camaro is missing a bunch of hardware and the code that is resident
in the ABS/TCS controller.  TCS VI F cars have a TCS modulator, throttle
relaxer and individual wheel speed sensors.  The code you see relating to
traction control in the PCM is dependant on TCS code in the ABS/TCS
controller.  Your ABS only controller lacks this code.

Rich V.