CSH, GN Update

Dave Williams dave.williams at chaos.lrk.ar.us
Fri Sep 22 03:17:00 GMT 2000

-> Well it's been one year ago, to the hour, I was getting ready for my
-> second call for a lung tranplant (would take 5 before the tissue, was
-> Got to make a few passes at the Drags tonight.  With all the meds.,
-> and stuff just wanted to do a few shake down runs, to make sure

"Yeah, I'm back!
 Ba-a-a-aack!
 Back in black!"   - AC/DC