Part Throttle tuning for MAF (was MAF tables have a max of 255)

Romans, Mark romans at starstream.net
Sun Sep 24 19:56:18 GMT 2000

There is no BPW table for the 1989 6E calibration.   You will have to go to
the MAF tables at the gram/sec area where your BL is 118 and reduce
the Grams/sec for that area by the same % that the BL is low.
By increasing the GM/Sec in the under 20 grams/sec area of my calibration
I have brought the BL from 150 at idle to 128.
(Actually now it's in the 120-125 area.)
Mark