Reading hex

Kevin R KEReyn at gte.net
Mon Sep 25 05:59:35 GMT 2000

I'm using the edit capabilities of the software that came with the used
Xeltec burner I have.
It looks like a table with X and Y addresses or am I reading it wrong.
0 1 2 3 4
Also, all the entry points seem to be a 2 number entry.
I guess what's giving me the problems is I don't know how to the 1B3=435
part.

Kevin R