Reading hex

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Mon Sep 25 04:12:13 GMT 2000

Ok, I'll try to answer this.  I had trouble with locations, too.  But
not in the same way.  0x1B3 is a location.  Some editors will show it
as 1B3, some as 01B3, and there's other variations.  If I've
understood it right, it's a relative location, one which is 1B3 (or
435) bytes from the beginning of the data.

What hex editor are you using?

If you're adjusting the egr enable temp, lowering the value in the
prom will raise the temp where the egr is allowed to turn on.
Shannen