Reading hex

Kevin R KEReyn at gte.net
Mon Sep 25 03:21:29 GMT 2000

OK, not to be totally ignorant, but decided to try my first venture into
working with bins outside the safety of Winbin/tuner cat etc.
I decided to look for the EGR shut off listed in one of the 747 post listed
at 0x1b3. Opened up my hex editor and not surprisingly am lost and don't see
a grid intersection of 0 and 1b3.
OK, when you quit laughing, what am I doing wrong?

While I'm at it, what is this address? Is it as simple as a selector for EGR
on/off, or does setting it to 0 raise a value to the point it won't kick in.

Thanks,

Kevin R