7747 tuning again

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Mon Sep 25 20:40:57 GMT 2000

As for the VE tables, what I did was to put 20% at all locations of the
extended table (the 400 to 6300 rpm tbl). Then do the drivability stuff
in the low speed table ( the 400 to 3200 rpm tbl). Once that is done,
the extended table can be used to lower the VE at the > 3200 rpms
area (the VE typically starts dropping after 2400-3000 rpm or so).

Remember, with 20% in the extended table, 80% is the max for
the low speed table.

Unlike a carb, the fuel pressure on efi is critical. A changing fuel
pressure will affect delivery volume.

Would probably be a good idea to get the ecm into the pass compartment,
away from heat and ign noise.

BobR.