Part Throttle tuning for MAF (was MAF tables have a max of 255)

timsiford at hushmail.com timsiford at hushmail.com
Mon Sep 25 19:11:59 GMT 2000

Bruce,

Actually, I already have a 730 :-)  My car is a '90 ROC MiniRammed, cammed,
 headed, and all the other good stuff.  I know my way around the 730 pretty
well.  Now, I'm just trying to learn my way around the various code versions
of the 165.  I'm in the process of helping a friend get his ride ('89 MAF)
tuned in.

I also wrote a tech article for thirdgen.org
http://www.thirdgen.org/newdesign/tech/promintro.shtml

I intend to write part II describing the specifics on tuning the 730 TPI
F-Bodies.  Eventually I will write one for the MAF F-bodies - but, as you
can see, that will be some time from now.

Tim