Part Throttle tuning for MAF (was MAF tables have a max of 255)

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Wed Sep 27 03:01:13 GMT 2000

I was wondering...

I noticed the pattern of rapid-fire questions starting all of a sudden about
a month ago (no posts prior to that) and ending recently. I also saw the new
guru guy on the newly commercialized thirdgen.org site and made the
connection.  all of a sudden the internet seems kinda small... bumping into
the same people.

So how many requests for chips do you get in a day? I can't imagine.  Have
fun with that one maan ;-)

PS, bruce, my MAF finally got a busted hotwire.. now its personnal.... ;-P