747 wiring questions.

rrauscher at nni.com rrauscher at nni.com
Wed Sep 27 15:41:43 GMT 2000

Not sure about the ccp, I've never seen anything in the code
for it. There is stuff in the code for air divert.

The A/C input is to be driven high on. I wired mine to the
compressor clutch. This is mostly used for idle and IAC
control. The ecm can change the desired idle rpm for A/C
on/off. There is some transient map filtering also. There
appears to also be a way to wire the A/C clutch so that the
ecm controls it. I haven't quite figured that part out yet.

The above is for '747 stuff.

BobR.