730 Spark Advance

rrauscher at nni.com rrauscher at nni.com
Wed Sep 27 15:50:29 GMT 2000

On the gmecm web site, under the '747, there is a write-up
on how the spark works. It is similar to how it is done
on the '730. Covers inital, bias's, and the math.

I think that the way Gm implemented hiway spark was to
pass emissions testing. I've just added what worked to
the main spark table, and let it at that.

BobR.