Programming 808

steve ravet sravet at arm.com
Thu Sep 28 12:55:22 GMT 2000

Daniel Collins wrote:

> Yeh I have the archive ( only found 1) and it has a few references to
> programming 808 but there is no programming 808 as such can some one send me
> a copy of the relevant archive that every one keeps referring to
> I feel like a kid that can see every one else eating a ice-cream but not one
> in my hand  !
>
> Being a Aussie I am intensely interested in the 808 as it is our most common
> ecu

Oh yeah -- before the gmecm list was created there was a lot of gmecm
traffic on the diy-efi list.  so get the diy-efi list archives also and
search in there also.  There's a link to the diy-efi archive on.....
the diy-efi page!  I think you'll turn up most of the 808 info in
diy-efi rather than gmecm.  There's no "document" like there is for
programming 101, just a bunch of threads with 808 in the subject.  If
you want to collect the info and create a document...  feel free!

--steve

--
Steve Ravet
steve.ravet at arm.com