Programming 808

Daniel Collins bossute at one.net.au
Thu Sep 28 12:03:44 GMT 2000

Yeh I have the archive ( only found 1) and it has a few references to
programming 808 but there is no programming 808 as such can some one send me
a copy of the relevant archive that every one keeps referring to
I feel like a kid that can see every one else eating a ice-cream but not one
in my hand  !

Being a Aussie I am intensely interested in the 808 as it is our most common
ecu