93 LT1 Firebird

Roger Heflin rah at horizon.hit.net
Thu Sep 28 23:48:41 GMT 2000

Besides what tunercat has (and the tunercat stuff is not bad), check
my web page (http://www.hit.net/~rah under the prom work.  I have a
disection of some of the 93 stuff that tunercat is missing.   If the
car he has is an auto I have alot more TCC stuff on my page and can
help with that.

I am in the process of tuning a 409 for use in mine (that is after we
get the last installation issue out of the way).

				Roger