Part Throttle tuning for MAF (was MAF tables have a max of 255)

Dave Zug. dzug at delanet.com
Fri Sep 29 13:33:45 GMT 2000

Thaaat would be ME tim!  I did not have a F-body until a couple years ago..
now I have TWO! (one is MAP thirdgen). Neet cars.   I made it to D5 (mafb
event) but it was rained out. I have pics on my webpage of us at MIR
ghosttown. I  WILL be at D6. I met Kevin C last week in NJ we had a blast at
the englishtown swap meet - There was a TPI setup there for $125 and some
old guy was buying ALL the TPI stuff at any price. the week before I sold
(delivered) my 'numbers matching' L-98 block to Greg W on MAFB. MAFB buggs
me only in that the DYNO events seem to exclude thirdgenners. Nice folks
though, as with the whole hobby.

MAF isn't evil. I wouldn't discourage it's owners.  still the same amount of
fun and in 20 years everyone will want an original setup - so KEEP all that
stuff! (or sell me the sensors and ECMs  ;-))

See you at D-6?