Part Throttle tuning for MAF (was MAF tables have a max of 255)

timsiford at hushmail.com timsiford at hushmail.com
Fri Sep 29 15:14:39 GMT 2000

Dave,

>MAFB buggs me only in that the DYNO events seem
> to exclude thirdgenners. Nice folks though,

Well - when it comes down to it MAFB is mainly 4th gens.  Thus, the thirdgen
guys don't get much time :-(  There have been several times that I posted
to the list and got NO answer whatsoever.  Then there are other times that
I do get an answer.  The 4th gen posts never go unanswered.  That sucks.

>See you at D-6?

Heh heh.  Maybe ... maybe not.  I'm the lunatic that drives with bald BFG
DRs on the rear of his car.  Can you say hydroplane?  If it even looks like
rain then I won't be going.  But, if the weather is good then I may be going.
 I was definitely down for D6 when it was last week ... but, the fact that
D6.1 will be combined with *another* event at MIR leaves a slight distasted
in my mouth.  I was hoping that it would just be MAFB.  Having another 100+
cars there makes me not want to go.  Joe Creecy is doing an *excellent*
job considering what has been handed to him by MIR and his efforts are outstanding
... but, call me crazy, but I like it when MAFB has the track all to ourselves.

Tim