Spark advance tuning made simple and quick?

Walter Sherwin wsherwin at home.com
Sat Sep 30 03:23:37 GMT 2000

Sounds like something that would be of interest to both the GMECM and DIY
crowds.  Why not maybe paraphrase things in a short E-Mail to the list(s),
and then later as time permits develop your website and let us know where
its located when done.  New/different/bizarre ideas are oft the fodder of
what has not as of yet been conceived.............

Walt.