Jet Performance scam?

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Sat Sep 30 04:26:20 GMT 2000

Mike you scared me...

My brain saw "ecmguy" in the FROM field.

I still think of him when I have a breakthru with something.

The superchiefs talked the talk, I almost drove my car down there.

portable dynos are $30k.. fit in a pickup truck. up to 400 HP for the small
one.

Remember on the EFI list, the "TRUCK PARTS DYNO" thread??

hardcore people should check that thread out.