Was Please Help, Now "Sprinkler Injector"...

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Sun Sep 3 12:20:06 GMT 2000

There is cc/sec., thou 160 cc/sec in rough numbers is 16 lbs per hour.

It's not all about HP.  In my little V6 I run 55#/hr, injectors in part to
make the calibration very forgiving, and lots of AE fuel available.

There are several ways of calculating the HP a given injector can generate,
for ease of tuning thing of what you oem HP and injector size is, then, say
you want to generate 2x the HP then use 2x the injector.  the most common
limiting factor is having the injector work right at idle.  They need about
1msec at idle to open and close (TPI), too big of injector and the engine
will be extremely rich at idle
Bruce

From: <AntiVenmVette007 at aol.com>
Subject: Re: Was Please Help, Now "Sprinkler Injector"...