gm efi conversion for a mopar 2.2?

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Sun Sep 3 12:25:56 GMT 2000

You'll want to use a GM module, and then set your distributor up as an input
to the module.  If I'm not mistaken you probably have a Hall Effect sensor
in your dist.,  just use the output from that to trigger the module as a
reluctor type pickup would.

the only **goofy** part is your advance curve, will take a little more work.
The ecms use a timing correction for the reluctor type pickups.

There is a ton of info., about this in the archives.
Bruce

> I guess my biggest concern would be getting the signal from the
> distributor to play nicely with a gm ecm. I don't know how i'd be able to
> that...maybe there are specific ecm's that will work better than others.
Any