4bbl TBI?

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Sun Sep 3 14:48:49 GMT 2000

Nope, no 4 brl TBIs.
With a 2" butterfly 2 brl, and 90#/hr injectors available no real need too.
An honest 330HP from that is wasy.

Can use an external driver board to drive the 4 if you have too.

Some aftermarket folks try to wire the injectors into two sets of injectors
wired in series so they don't draw as much current, but operating an
injector designed for 13 volts on 6.5 doesn't sound good to me.  Running
that setup on an ecm bench, and you can hear the injectors get erratic a
higher RPM.
Bruce