TCC info

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Thu Sep 7 19:55:54 GMT 2000

You've been refered to the ecm page.
I'd just like to add, the running a scanner off of the test bench is really
a great idea, but so is actually hooking an injector to the ecm.  After a
while you get a knack for what things sound like, and that also can be
handy.  ie, like when trying to run a series pararel set of TBI injectors,
you can hear what happens, thought the scanner sees things as just peachy,
they injectors themselves tell you all is not well
Bruce