off topic but i have to say it.

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Fri Sep 15 13:53:38 GMT 2000

If your dad or grand dad beleived that, you'd be speaking what?, Japanese,
or German.

If your not willing to take a stand, and talk in the terms of your enimies,
might as well just surrender.    We've talked, and got no where.  We let the
Cole incident fade, and what's happened?.  The worms, saw it as a weakness,
and have just escalated things.  Lets also, not forget the African Embassy
chit.  They had their run, now it's time to do some payback.
Bruce