off topic but i have to say it.

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Fri Sep 15 14:04:18 GMT 2000

Easy not to take a stand ain't it.
Seems common now a days,  just cowwer if taken hostage, and die cuttled up
in a corner.  BS
If folks were in the habit, to fight for what is their's this may have had a
happy ending, instead of 5,000 lives being lost.
Scarey that so many folks really don't care about what they've inherited.
Maybe, if you didn't take so much for granted, you'd have some appreciation
for what you have.  If you do appreciate what you were given, then why are
you so willing to give it away?.

2-2.5 hours to check in to go on a plane ride, BS.  Maybe you have nothing
better to do, but I do, and giving in to terrorists is not something I
consider as doing something constructive with my time.

I would be happy at this stage just to make it really difficult for
terrorist acts to occur here, and let them have a shot at your country.
Lets see how easy you can dismiss 5,000 lives of your countrymen.  If you
feel the same, as you say here, well you deserve what you get.
Bruce