off topic but i have to say it.

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Fri Sep 15 15:00:36 GMT 2000

It's not about lowering ourselves,
it's about speaking in a way they understand.
Just take a glance back to Korea, and Nam.  When fighting a foe, you have to
do it on their terms.   We just lost 5,000 innocent lives to terrorists.
They exist to murder the innocents, that's who they specifically target (or
the sleeping military).

This isn't something that just happened.  Bin Laden has been tied to the
Bombing of the WTC, and had been under subpeana for what 5 years now?.  We
have the US embassies, in Africa, that he's been tied to, the attack on the
Cole, and now this.   It's not just the last 4 days.  They have tried to get
to him, and he's just moved around, and laughed at us.

Everyone traveling in the US will spend an extra 1.5 hours for every flight
they take, you have any idea of how much time that wastes?.  They are
winning.  They've driven up plane fares, insurance rate, wasted eons of our
time, and we've stood around going gee what's next.  Right now, we just OK'd
40 billion dollars for A-T stuff.  $40 Billion, that's alot of money.  How
much good could have been done with that?.   Please, think about that.  They
are diverting so many of our assets, and yet folks act like oh well, it's
not that big of deal.  Well what is a big deal????,  Look at the stats,
Bruce