off topic but i have to say it.

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Fri Sep 15 15:40:16 GMT 2000

Problem with the drug *war* is that it's run by politicans, so you know it
will continue forever.   For every year it continues they raise the budget,
so the buerocrats just stay statis quo.  If it was to end now, look at how
many jobs would be lost.  Have you noticed how they are selling this is a
long term commitment?.  Yep, we've already been sold down the river.   We're
setting up to do the cold war tactic, of just out spending the bad guys till
they collapse.  The only **good** thing is that alot of lives have been lost
so they might get serious enough it that CONTINUES, to actually try and stop
terrorism.
Bruce