off topic but i have to say it.

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Fri Sep 15 18:11:28 GMT 2000

Wouldn't work, the Israelies have been doing this for years.   Common sense
answers just get lost it seems anymore.
The intercom also needs to be only one way.
The pilots need to be totally divorced from the passenger area, other then
what is needed for structural survival in case of sudden decompression
Bruce