off topic but i have to say it.

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Sat Sep 16 01:44:37 GMT 2000

The $40 billion, is just to get going.  They'll use that by the end of the
year.  One of the good Tomahawks is a mill..

As close as genetic research is to my heart, I'd rather see that money go
for any other cause, then being wasted on this *war*.  To use this money
this way is a true shame, all we can do is hope, that the military are able
to do military, and keep the politicians and bueracrats out of it.  Least
with Powell around, there is hope for things to go quickly.
Bruce