Wide Band O2 sensor parts kits

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Tue Sep 26 19:46:50 GMT 2000

I been working on it, so far it's "there goes Bruce".

8 years ago when I first started running *extra* wiring, got lots of stares.
Going to Diacom live generated some "what the hell is that" comments.  The
two laptops, Scanmaster, Bst Contrl, Translator+, and DVM for the WB, gets
some to just shake their head and walk away.
Bruce