1226455 ECM?

Scott Pearson mrcad472 at bigplanet.com
Wed Aug 1 21:19:51 GMT 2001

I'll have to look into this '747 deal. Might be the ticket. Also have to
look into the rule book, see if it says anything about any kind of
electronic timing control.
Right now we're running a 2GC with a standard HEI distributor. Was just
getting the thing running good when it got stuck in the middle of a pile-up
in turn 3.

Scott