Pocket Programmer Info?

DC Smith morepoweral at tetranet.net
Thu Aug 2 18:34:15 GMT 2001

I was going by senile memory here. The correct file name for the manual
is fileprom.doc.
 The transistor is a 2n4401 or MPS2222. Not a big deal to change. It's
on the bottom of the board.

DC Smith wrote:

> It's a garden variety radio shack transistor. 2 different part numbers
> listed in the manual (on the disk) ALSO A t-shooting program for
> checking voltages to verify the transistor program. Take a look at the
> program disk for a manual.txt file.
>  Typing in 88 with the software running starts the t-shooting program.
>  The transistors are ~50 cents each at the "shack". I have spares all

Dan Smith      84 Regal   11.841 at 115.09     GSCA# 1459
St.Charles, Missouri
mailto:morepoweral at tetranet.net
http://www.tetranet.net/users/morepoweral