93 z28 tuning questions

Kevin Grover atvman at rochester.rr.com
Thu Aug 2 23:36:34 GMT 2001

I'm trying to tune my 93 z28 and was wondering the correct wat to go about
this.  I have tunercat, and datamaster for bin editing and data loging.
I've been trying to tune in the volumetric effecency table first and then
tuning in the PE table. I read somewhere that if you tell it you have a
smaller injector than you really have the "accerator" pump shot will be
larger, is this true or do I have it backwards? Also is there a way to edit
some of the other things that the tuner cat sofware won't? Also how much
spark advance are you guys running in the LT1s?  I know the reverse flow
cooling and aluminum heads let you run more, but how much more?  Thanks.