93 z28 tuning questions

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Fri Aug 3 18:58:46 GMT 2001

What kind of mods have you made to the engine?.
The LT1 calibration, is VERY good in stock form, just a lil tweaking is
often all that is needed.
On one that I just did, we wound up taking some fuel out and retarding the
WOT timing, the in cruise added some timing.
Your timing needs set for what your engine likes, not what you think it
needs.
Things have changed since the 40s and banging your head against the wall to
run more timing isn't always the answer
Bruce