Make Your Calendars

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Fri Aug 3 20:19:48 GMT 2001

End of Sept., exact date to be set, but EFI POWWOW III, is now gonna happen.

I was hoping for Aug., but this summer has just been too hot.   And, I
finally have my next biopsy scheduled for next week, so that shouldn't
interfer with a late Sept date.

Bring Toys.
For those of you that have been here, you know how it all goes.  For those
that haven't, well you've missed out on so much now, you ought to get to
this one.

YOU OWE IT TO YOURSELVE'S TO GET HERE.

No admission charges, must wear shirts, shoes, or no service. <g>

If sick or you've have been around an ill person, please tell me in advance,
remember I have no Immune system.  We can handle things, just I gotta
know!!.
I'm right outside of Dayton, OH........
Cheers
Bruce