Netres availability

Dan Griffin slowfatslug at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 10 12:35:15 GMT 2001

That was me....After burning 30 or so chips for it I still cant get it to
quit backfiring through tbi under hard accelleration.. It still is herky
jerky at steady cruise...changing ve tables from rich to lean makes no
diffrence, although truck accelerates better between backfirings with rich
ve's...Thats why im thinking there maybe an incompatibility issue with the
2.0L '6867 netres and '747...Figgured id risk $8. and try another...Just
have to find a dealer whos not so lazy..
Havent had any luck obtaining a scantool either, keep getting outbid on ebay
: (   Some people got more money than sense it seems..Or im bidding against
the clock on the wall...Beginning to rethink the laptop/carchat route, the
freindly folk at astro's have a couple old heavy rugged zenith 286's for
$20. ea. (although maybe too small ) and were willing to help me build an
aldl interface cable...It looks like the laptop would display more data
anyway??  With all this guesswork ill need all the data I can get..
thanks for all the help guys,

Dan