Netres availability

Programmer nwester at eidnet.org
Fri Aug 10 00:34:32 GMT 2001

I think someone one the list got the 2.5L to work with the '7747....I've got
that info here, somewhere ...here it is

"I managed to get a 747 to run a single injector tbi 4cyl. by swapping
netres out of a 1226867, tuning it is another matter, there are no other
editor readable 4cyl. bins to compare to that I know of..If tunercat has a
definition file for a 4cyl 730 Id go that route..As far as getting a 747 to
run 4 injectors Id have no clue..
Dan"

Lyndon